CRIPT (the Community Resource for Innovation in Polymer Technology) is a web-based platform for capturing and sharing polymer data. In addition to a user interface, CRIPT enables programmatic access to the platform through the CRIPT Python SDK, which interfaces with a REST API.
CRIPT offers multiple options to upload data, and scientists can pick the method that best suits them. Using the SDK to upload is a great choice if you have a large amount of data, stored it in an unconventional way, and know some python programming. You can easily use a library such as Pandas or Numpy to parse your data, create the needed CRIPT objects/nodes and upload them into CRIPT.
Another great option can be the Excel Uploader for scientists that do not have past Python experience or would rather easily input their data into the CRIPT Excel Template.
Currently, CRIPT is only available for users in the USA, and it is equipped with geo-blocking functionality that restricts access for users outside the USA.
We are diligently working towards making CRIPT accessible worldwide. We appreciate your patience as we strive to achieve this goal!
- CRIPT Data Model
- The CRIPT Data Model is the back bone of the whole CRIPT project. Understanding it will make it a lot easier to use any part of the system
- CRIPT Scripts Research paper
- Learn about the CRIPT platform
- CRIPT Scripts is a curated list of examples and tools for interacting with the CRIPT platform.
- CRIPT Python SDK Internal Documentation
- Learn more about the internal workings of the CRIPT Python SDK
- CRIPT Python SDK Discussions Tab
- Communicate with the CRIPT Python SDK team
- CRIPT Python SDK Contributing Guidelines
- Learn how to contribute to the CRIPT Python SDK open-source project
- CRIPT Python SDK Contributors